Things To Remember On The day:
- Don’t forget to bring your Parent/Guardian Authority forms – (Download The Parent/Guardian Authority Form Here)
- Please ensure appropriate clothing is worn. We do not supply overalls.
- Dark top with long sleeves
- Long trousers/jeans – no shorts even in hot weather.
- Sturdy boots with ankle support – football boots can be worn in wet weather
- Thin gloves can be worn particularly in cold weather
- If you wish to wear your own camo gear that’s okay by us!
- Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes before your session start time. We’ll be there to meet you! Click here for Battlefield Location
On entering the Headhunters Woodland Battlefield.
Please drive very slowly down the track for approximately 100 mtrs where you will find our car park next to the covered seating/reception area.
Portable toilets are located in the car park area.
Spectators can purchase tea/coffee, soft drink and chocolate bars from the canteen during the event. If any spectators would like a ration pack at £3.00 per person please ensure this is ordered at the time of booking.
We would respectfully point out that:
- We do not allow outside food or beverages except a Birthday Cake if you have booked a Birthday Party.
- We do not allow dogs within the Headhunters Battlefield
When all Recruits have arrived :
- All players will be given a safety and equipment briefing
- Players will be divided into two groups to form Alpha and Bravo teams
- Each player will be issued with a team armband, a helmet and an automatic MP5 rifle
- Players will then march to the Battlefield to begin their first mission
- All players will receive a cup of squash after the event
- If your group has ordered the Birthday Package then rations will be served from the canteen on return from the Battlefield